Confidence and Well-being service
Health for Living runs a Confidence and Well-being service that has classes and sessions across Sandwell to help people:
- Improve their confidence
- Deal with stress, anxiety and depression
- Cope with grief and loss
- Handle long-term health conditions
- Feel better about themselves
- Improve their health and well-being.
For more information about our Confidence and Well-being service, go to Well-being services.
Children’s Centres service
Health for Living manages eight children’s centres in Sandwell which offer a range of services including:
- Child and family health services, ranging from health visitors to breastfeeding support
- Most centres offer high quality childcare and early learning – those that don’t can help advise on local childcare option
- Advice on parenting, local childcare options and access to specialist services for families like speech therapy, healthy eating advice or help with managing money
- Help for you to find work or training opportunities, using links to local Jobcentre Plus offices and training provider.
For more information about the services provided at our centres, go to Children’s Centres.