Exclusive service for those over 65 year’s old, living in Tipton, Princes End and Great Bridge.
Our Be Well programme is just one of the ways we can work together to ensure you stay healthy. Whether it’s arranging vaccinations, providing dietary advice or signposting you to local services, our Be Well programme offers you the opportunity to access new services and make positive changes in your life. Working closely with GPs and key community services, the Be Well programme aims to help you to:
- Stay safe in your home by helping you to access adaptations, technology and support
- Learn more about health conditions and ways to stay healthy
- Enjoy a healthy and balanced diet
- Settle back at home after a stay in hospital
- Support you to stay active and live independently in your home.
If you want to know more about our Be Well programme, or if you’d like to book an appointment to speak with one of our healthy lifestyle co-ordinators, please get in touch.
Call 0121 358 9030 or email email@example.com