We take your privacy and security very seriously. We will never pass any of your details on to third parties for any purpose, except when we are required to by law enforcement agencies.
Any online transactions are handled through SSL-secured servers and sensitive details such as passwords and credit card details are encrypted to reduce the risk of fraud. We strongly advise that you use hard-to-guess, unique passwords for your accounts with us to reduce the risk of fraud.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the address found on this website.
This website may contain links to external sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content of external sites.
No personally identifiable information is stored without explicit consent, however cookies used for general statistics are used with implied consent by continuing to use the website.
No extraneous information is collected or stored.
However, if you wish to prevent this website (and also others if you wish) from storing cookies on your computer, you can disable them using your web browser.
- Choose Tools and then Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Move the slider to choose your preferred settings.
For more specialised cookie settings click on Advanced, check the ‘Override cookie handling’ button and modify the settings to suit your requirements.
- Click on the ”Tools” menu and select “Options”
- Click the “Under the Bonnet” tab and locate the “Privacy” section, and choose the “Content settings” button
- Click the “Cookie settings” tab and choose your preferred settings.
Google Chrome allows all cookies by default, but you can restrict the behaviour of first-party and third-party cookies or even block them completely.
Click on the Close button when you’ve finished.
- Click on Tools, then Options (or Edit | Preferences on Linux)
- Select Privacy
- Select Cookies
- Choose your preferred settings (You can configure which sites are allowed to set cookies, how long to keep them for, and view and manage your existing cookies.).
Safari (OS X)
- Choose Preferences from Safari menu
- Select Security icon
- Cookie settings are shown in window
- Choose your preferred settings.
Please note the above is a guide only and may be subject to change by the software vendors. Please consult the ‘Help’ section provided in the browser’s menu for further information.